Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Poppies & Greetings~

The creative offerings of talented people on SCS make me want to pull out my stamps, colour mediums and create a card...This was the result of the sketch challenge that was posted this week. Come on, I needed a booster to get me going so I jumped on the sketch bandwagon and created this fun card. I began by colouring this cute poppy flower set from Sweet&Sassy stamps I picked up this summer. Love these flowers!

I pulled out some of my hoarded paper stacks from Me&My Big Ideas, embossed the first layer with SU's Elegant Lines folder which created an awesome texture. I coloured the poppies using Tombow markers layering and blending the colours. I need practice. To finish the card I added some flourish pearls and added some on the panels to create a balance. Love the result.

Have a beautiful day! It is gorgeous out there today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails