Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wedding Congratulations~

I love weddings!!!  The promise of love everlasting and the love between a couple is so precious. My 16 year old is involved in a youth group that is close knit and have leaders who love them and walk with them. This was the card I made for the special youth leader couple....then, the music was turned up and the dancing began. What fun!
~SSS82~
Using papers from CTMH, I chose the sketch from SweetnSassy's Saturday sketch to create this card. The theme and colours of the wedding prompted this paper choice. I love how the card turned out. :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Mary! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.

    An another note, would you email me when you get the chance? Some of the local SCS gals are having a little stamping get-together this Saturday and we would love to have you join us :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That card is super elegant. I love the colors.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails