Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

C4CC11 Miss you a Latte

I haven't posted anything since Fall......but believe me when I say, I have been keeping up with your posts that show up on my feed :-) Thought this little sentiment was perfect for picking up where I left off...
This adorable little Cocoa has been my favourite to colour recently....I have been lurking on the Crazy for Cocoa challenges the last few weeks and just couldn't resist this one when I spotted it at a local store! I love anything coffee and this one was on my wish list.
The challenge on Crazy 4 Cocoa blog was to paper piece anything on the cocoa image and this coffee cup was perfect for just that. I mean how do you paper piece a donut? or a strawberry? I needed something easy peasy!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just adorable!! And you're right, it's the perfect sentiment for jumping back in to blogging!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Mary!! So glad to see you back at it again :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper piecing looks fabulous! Welcome back to posting cards again! It's great that the Crazy4Cocoa blog inspired you to jump in again! Hope to see you again next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    Your site and cards are wonderful...Why have I not been on here before? count on this I will be back and soon to see what you are up to...Your new found follower..Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails