Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

C4CC13~Flower Power

Three times a charm....isn't that how the saying goes? I am in a state of shock by now. I think I need another Cocoa to bring me around...now that is cheesy. But suffice it to say, I didn't have poor cocoa anywhere in my collection peeking from around flowers or anything that resembled one, so I made my own, using instructions I found from another blogger here....tada!!! Thanks to blogger friends who are generous with their talents.

Isn't he just darling? I sneaked him in from that adorable take-out coffee cup!! His little paws fit just perfectly around my fancy die (forget the name of it) and peeking over the scallop rose I made. I am giddy with delight that I actually had a sentiment with the word flower on it from the one and only SNSS. I love how it turned out, don't you?

9 comments:

  1. This is SOooooooo cute with Cocoa behind that die cut! Your flower is GORGEOUS and I need you to teach me your secrets to making it so pretty! Mine is a sad excuse for one, but I tried! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! That 3D flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again - and thanks so much for the link to the flower tutorial! Much appreciated :) I have a link to a different kind of flower on my blog today as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Mary! You are on a roll :). Keep 'em comin', sweetie :)! You did a great job piecing Cocoa behind that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, it's beautiful! I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous!! I just love this card,
    I just wanted to say thank-you for sharing & the inspiration.
    Deborah foti Ustoleit@Comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails