Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet RicRac CoCoa~

Cookies and Cocoa...what could be sweeter? I love this image of our little darling...wow, if I am going to practice colouring with my copics, might as well be this adorable mouse...

Cocoa Crazies challenge (C4CC14) was to add some ricrac to the card....I happen to love this trim, my only struggle was which one to use. What a dilemma! I picked these two, the bottom layer could hardly be called RicRac but I love layering trims, papers, etc...Here you have Cocoa atop some sweet cookies trimmed in RicRac...I just love saying that ~ RicRac.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Looks like you've mastered the art of Copic coloring already -no need for any more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ric-rac adorned Cocoa card is too cute! I love that the DP has a variation of ric-rac, but you also added your own! Great coloring, and I love those heart-shaped buttons! Thanks for joining us at the Crazy4Cocoa challenge and we look forward to seeing you next week too! Ric-Rac, Ric-Rac, Ric-Rac.....want me to say it again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us Cocoa Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is such a cute card...great colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Mary, I am so glad that we had the opportunity to meet today. Hope we get the chance to get together and stamp again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the colors, heart buttons, ric rac and how you colored you image. Thanks for playing along on our Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, VERY sweet card and it was soooooooo great to meet you yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails