Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Enjoy Sketches ~

Love these old time favourites from Stampin UP! This Stamp appeared in a 7pc. set called Sketches in the Spring2003 mini Catalogue. Unfortunately, I don't ever keep sets unless I absolutely cannot part with them. At that time, I was interested in quick and easy - but then copics were not part of my life..;-)

At a local store, I found these being sold individually! Gasp...they are perfect for colouring and who doesn't dream by the seashore under a straw hat? Me, of course minus the straw hat. Ahhhh....I love the serene image and imagine the sounds and smells of the seashore.

I grabbed some bo-bunny paper, velvet trim, prima flowers and a few punches and this is my finished card. I could have done without the glitter pen. It didn't give me that translucent beauty that I imagined, rather opaque and gaudy leaves (blech!) oh well, we all need some shimmer right?

Have a great weekend! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I too can visualize myself sitting in that chair enjoying the warm, sunny day! Great subtle coloring, and the velvet trim looks so pretty with those tiny flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails