Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Korin ~

My card is for the C4CC challenge and our theme this week is Birthday!!! Korin, the owner of Sweet n' Sassy stamps is celebrating her birthday today, so we are honouring her with a Blog Hop! Be sure to visit the blogs listed below and leave a comment for each one.

I have a few detailed shots of my card for easier viewing
Cocoa and cookies, what could be better for a birthday girl ~ add some sparkle and she is good to go...

but wait, a birthday is not complete without cake!!! add a dollop of sparkling red cool whip and layers of Chocolate goodness ~ yum!
and...what is this? chocolates dazzling with icing....with our little Cocoa overseeing the goodies~

And here you are with the whole card view ~ This was so much fun...I followed an online tutorial for Tri-Shutter Card to make my card by ODBD. The papers are from Marks Paper Co. August Collection. Thank you for visiting :-)

Now on with the Blog Hop ~
Tammy Maynard- http://tmaynard.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the rich colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! That DP is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing birthday card Mary. Love the folds and the perfect images. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fantastic, Mary! I love everything about it. Thank you so much for the sweet birthday card and birthday wishes :). I am so blessed to have you in my life! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee Mary this is just tooo cute and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, this is a fabulous card! I have never tried a tri-fold, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing and cute creation! I love all the little details, and it's so nice to welcome you to the Cocoa Crazies team too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is an amazing card! So much detail...I love it. When my cards grow up I want them to be just like yours...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A veritable banquet of sweetness. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. Love all the work you did on the design of the card. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent card! Love the dimension it has and all those images with wonderful birthday treats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely done...I like all the details that you put into it...great images and the neat DP that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooooo beautiful, Mary!...love the rich colors and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary, I love this card...It is just beautiful....The little guy is so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails