Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hugs & Kisses ~ SSS103

Sketches provide a launching pad for me to create...Lately, I have been colouring images that have been in my stamp cabinet and not seen ink for quite some time! This SSS103 caught my eye and here is my take on it using one such image...

Utilizing my latest fling with copics, I coloured this stamp I bought a number of years ago from Canada. It was created with proceeds going to victims of violence...my heart was so touched by this image that I called my stamping pals and we all placed an order for this stamp, called "It shouldn't hurt to be a child" by Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa, Ontario.

I used Marina Mist cardstock as my base and found some BoBunny patterned paper that matched and layered it onto my base. Next I pulled out some Me&My Big ideas matching dp and adhered them onto Night of Navy cardstock. The sentiment is from SNSS Love from Cocoa  which was perfect to add to this precious image. I added some chipboard brads on the lower corner from K&Co. So sweet! I love how it turned out.

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card!! The image is adorable and for such a good cause. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and love your shading! Wonderful card :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. knowing the meaning behind this image makes it even more special! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails