Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

In HIS Time ~ SSS104

Sketches Rock! I especially love this one from The Sweet Stop. They have a spin on their challenge this week and you can win a stamp set!!! Who needs another excuse to stamp? So here goes my interpretation of their sketch ~ I love this New Creature set I snagged at the Heirloom show last week! Not only does it have two beautiful winged butterflies but the coordinating scriptures and sentiments are equally pretty!
Here is a close-up view of the layers, flowers and bling from Prima. One of my go to products is the dimensionals from SU, perfect for height and dimension.

The butterfly taking wing amidst the pearls and rhinestones is a picture that God indeed makes all things new...The sentiment reminds me that God's timing is always best. Patience does not come naturally for me.

Love these colours from Basic Grey's Indian Summer paper pad. I love using the 6x6 paper pads for quick colour coordination. I added some shimmer to the butterfly with stickles stardust. The pom pom trim peeking beneath the layers is from my stash.

Thank you for visiting :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is breathtaking! Absolutely beautifully created!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with this sketch! I have such difficulty doing staggered panels like this, but you created such a special card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the flourish trail you added to your butterfly! Thamnks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary WOW what a card...I love all the layers...Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails