Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a Pink & Yellow Birthday ~ C4CC22

The Cocoa Challenge for this week is Pink and Yellow! How precious are these colours that might conjure images of pink booties and daffodils? Spring is so fresh and pretty! 
Here you have Cookie peeking around her gift to the recipient...so sweet! She was available for free on Korin's birthday earlier this month, What a sweet gesture from Sweet 'n Sassy! You can now find her here
I pulled out some Basic Grey paper stacks (an older one called two scoops) that provided the colour scheme I needed! How very sweet indeed. I added the lovely shimmer ribbons from May Arts that I picked up from a local store. Colouring my digi image is a new thing for me...It provides an option for storing stamps - Yay!!  ;-)

Have a great Tuesday and join us over at the Crazy4Cocoa blog!!! Looking forward to your creations!

2 comments:

  1. She's too cute Mary! I love the DP you used and your coloring of the image is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I really like the background layout and papers you used for this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails