Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My thoughts are with you ~ C4CC21

Happy Tuesday ~ which can only mean another challenge from the Cocoa Crazies =)  Our theme this week is Thinking of You...Below you get a peek of Cocoa holding a note for a special someone.
Play along with us and be eligible to win three digis of your choice from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps the month of April!!! How cool is that? Enter for your opportunity to win by uploading your card to the linky tool here The only requirement is that you use Cocoa :-)

Love from Cocoa was my choice of Cocoa (hey, they're all cute) and pulled the sentiment from the new Spring Tulip set...I stamped and masked the sentiment the way I wanted to qualify my Cocoa. Isn't he sweet and thoughtful?  He looks great with the Echo Park dp and embellished with some Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon. I have been dying to use this fleur de lis spellbinder I bought a few weeks ago for only $2.65 (from one of those big box stores) I frequent with a little piece of paper called a coupon!!! I had a $10 giftcard to spend and I waited to pounce on this until a 50% coupon came around.

Sweet deal, even if I am a year late. Lol.

Enjoy your Day ~ looking forward to your Cocoa creations!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the colors on this great card! You really stumbled onto a great bargain with your fleur de lis die, but it's not late! Those dies never go out of style! Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is very elegant looking with that fleur de lis diecut and the paper you have chosen!!
    very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails