Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Name Above all Names~

One of my purchases at the Heirloom Show in Allentown at the ODBD booth....Love this stamp "He shall be called" I used as a background for the Nail cross. Wow, the Name that is above all others - totally indescribable!

Very simple card but yet making a bold statement ~ isn't that who Jesus was, Son of Man and Son of God. I love him.

I stamped the cross with memento black ink and coloured it with my copics. I also took a hint from some of the sweet ladies at SNSS when they coloured their pearls with their copics!!! wow, talk about having options. A girl needs that. :-)

Be on the lookout for Cocoa Crazies challenge tomorrow - enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here for the SNS blog hop but saw this card and I absolutely had to comment on it. It is awesome and I love it. What a striking card with such truth on it. thank you for sharing it Hugs Cathy K
    Http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails