Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pie for Cocoa ~ C4CC20

Good Morning! My Card features dear little Cocoa on a masculine themed card. He is soo cute, I had to think a little....that is where digi stamps come in! These are fun to work with :-)

I chose this digi "Pie for Cocoa" that SNSS sent me when I was featured on their Sunday Spotlight back in the fall. I enlarged the image and printed him out on copic compatible cardstock and coloured him with copics. Using Echo Park papers I bought over the weekend from the SNSS booth, I textured, sponged colours and this is what I came up with. I added twill tabs (aren't they manly?) and tagged my sentiment using Antique Brads from SU. 

Join us this week using your cocoa images - over at the Crazy for Cocoa blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute, I LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really rocked the Cocoa challenge with this fabulous, richly colored card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails