Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch with Motivet ~

This adorable Cat and Mouse in the rain are a little under the weather...great time to make friends when we find ourselves in the same predicament ~ hmmm, it does help to have a flourish of pearls and adorable flowers :-)
This image comes from Motivet, I finally got around to colouring this using my copics! Love the bright red umbrella with raindrops falling on it. Check out the little mouse wringing out his tail ~ absolutely cute!!!

I followed the sketch from the Sweet Stop Sketch102 check out all the submissions! they are fantastic. I needed a sketch to get me motivated this weekend. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the flowers and pearl flourishes you added! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails