Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ahhh ~ Summer by the Sea SC334

A picture is worth a thousand words - Napoleon Bonaparte  He also said Imagination rules the world...Well, in my world on this hot day in SE Pennsylvania...I imagine dipping my toes into the crisp cool waters of Northern Ontario where I grew up. It is likely that I would need a spring jacket to sit by the waters...hmmm. Perhaps I will opt for the ocean waters. After all, it is in my world of dreaming and wishing. I love this retired set Summer by the Sea. A classic never dies...this one is that.
I coloured this image weeks ago using my copics and today I decided to pull it into this weeks sketch challenge from SCS. The new dsp Paisley Petals matched this perfectly and combined it with Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and a bit of last years Dusty Durango. The pearls and sheer ribbon added a touch of feminine charm. The sentiment is from Vintage labels.

Thanks for visiting!

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails