Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Elegant Fab Florets ~ SSS107

Fabulous Florets stamp set is my new fling in the current SU mini...The embossing folder is to die for and it is calorie free!!!  As you can see in the picture, I only used the top portion of the folder on my card. It is beautiful.
Sweet Stop Sketches are always fun to follow...here is my card for this week's SSS107. I pulled out the elegant soiree paper that has been on my paper rack for some time. I am thinking that I am saving it for a special project...recently I've borrowed this idea...use your pretty papers first...akin to eat dessert first. Why not, right?
I stamped the florets with Early Espresso Ink and "coloured" them in by swiping colour from the centre out to give it some dimension. Next, I cut out each floret, then I curled the petals using my fingers and placed them on my card with dimensionals. The centre panel is embossed and I added colour to the raised portion of the flower. I stamped the sentiment from SU vintage labels set. 

Thank you for looking and enjoy the dazzling day out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails