Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

For The Guys Blog Hop ~

Sweet and Sassy is hosting a customer Blog Hop!!! Join in the fun! Link your post at the linky provided at any blog posting this hop...Super fun!

I used the new digi Cocoa Baseball Cap for my first card! Cocoa has got be my first SNSS love...I paired him with one of the new Father's Day digi sentiments.
I pulled out my CB Argyle folder for this card and began layering my CS and various dp I pulled from my stash and scraps...I was aiming for a Phillies Worthy Card for my baseball loving hubby. I love them too :-) Baseball being an All American sport, I threw in the navy, now all I am missing is the hotdog with mustard. lol...Ok, back to the card...
I used Labels2 to showcase my baseball cocoa. Pulled it together with all American ribbon and a star brad. I hope you like it. Cocoa is just too cute.

My next card features the new Mr. Fixit digi...I love this image, it is one of the very few masculine images I own. Thank you Korin :-)
My love for BG6x6 paper pads sure come in handy and they coordinate well. I had a corrugated pack of cards I never used, it worked perfectly into this card! Again, I started this card using my CBfolder (the name escapes me) and "built" my card from there. pun intended. lol.
Thank you for visiting! Check out all the other thumbnails to view all the creations!


6 comments:

  1. these are 2 great guy cards-love the baseball cocoa-and your mr fix-it card is awesome-I like the corrugated tag and your cb ef-perfect touches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are both fabulous Mary! I love the coloring on Cocoa's baseball cap card, and of course all those tools are just perfect for dear old dad! I love the crimped panel and it's perfect to add that masculine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards! I love all of the texture that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, they are both super wonderful!! I love the earth tone colors and fabulous textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous masculine cards - love the distressing on the first one and the embossing on both of them adds so much - your color choices are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! They are both terrific, but the second one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails