Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Milton's Good Book ~ SNSDC3

Happy Friday everyone! We are back with challenge 3 on the SNSDC  The challenge is to use a button/s on your card. I chose this adorable Milton image reading a good book under a cone flower that provides the perfect shade for relaxation. As always, use Sweetn'Sassy digi images to participate :-)
I paired Milton's Good Book with Echo Park papers and followed this weeks challenge SSS108 Below is the close up version and details on my card.
I coloured my image using Copics, Ribbon and button from my stash. This sketch is quick and easy, I will be using it again.

We look forward to seeing what you create using the digis from Sweetn'Sassy!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love that Milton image and your showcased him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the button treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is just beautiful!! I love your interpretation of the sketch and the coloring is wonderful!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you again next Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is super fabulous!! Your coloring is soooo beautiful! The button is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails