Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Prayer for all Armed Forces ~

Dear God ~ for every serviceman and servicewoman, past&present, I ask for protection and favour from you. I lift them up before your throne of mercy that they would be strengthened in the inner man in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. I ask Father that each one would know that you love them and that you see them according to their need. I pray that you would protect and watch over each and every loved one remaining at home. I ask that each servicemen would find refuge in you. I thank you for keeping our men and women in uniform safe under your mighty love and mercy...All the Armed Forces in the United States of America...Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard...We remember those who have gone before and bless their families with comfort, peace and strength. Amen~

Now on to my card...thank you for taking a moment to pray with me for our Armed Forces. As many of you know, our son is a Corporal in the USMC...I pray for him daily.

I love this stamp set from SU! called Courage and used the matching jumbo wheel called Hero. I coloured the image with copics. Below is a closeup of my card.

Thanks for looking! Remember to pray for our Military. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow , your card is wonderful !!!
    Greetings from Austria
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing it!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails