Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Smile by the Sea ~ Kid Card sketch56

I love this set from Stampin UP! I inked a few images from these sets recently, to colour using my copics. There has been a resurgence of colouring in my creating...thanks to fun colouring with these amazing markers. :-)
A la Card Monkey sketch challenge this week was this layout plus a kid card. I couldn't help but use this gorgeous stamp for my child card.

I pulled some oldies but goodies from my stash...This Urban Garden paper was one of my favourites! So sad it is no longer available. They continued the yummy colours though, that makes me happy!  
Here is a close up view of the little girl. I added the yummy corduroy baja breeze button to my ribbon treatment.  The paper eyelet border is one that I fashion using the eyelet scallop punch from SU and I guide it around the circle. It looks kinda scrunchy in some spots but that only adds to the shabby chic look. ;-)

Thank you for visiting! Be watching for the SNSDC in the morning and I have a surprise tomorrow at 6pm :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I always loved this stamp set and I like seeing it resurface now and then. The colours are so soft and gentle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set, the colors of your card and where you went with it. It's beautiful!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image. A very peaceful card, love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is an oldie but goodie, too! Just beautiful! One of SU's best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails