Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

SNSS Digi Designers Go Live ~ Celebrate Mom!

It is here!!! and we are live with our first Challenge theme in Celebrating Mom. How fitting that we honour all Mothers' everywhere with our first challenge. We all began in the heart of a mom right? Join us every Friday in digi challenges...you can use any image as long as it is a SNSS digi image...don't forget you can use any of our loved sweet Cocoa images where this blog merged from. Cocoa is available in many digi images :-)

Now, on with my card... 

                                      
I chose the Poppies for my card and coloured them with copics. I selected papers from K&Co. by Tim Coffey that has an awesome poppy pp. I tried my hand at the ruffled ribbon tutorial on SCS. Next time, I will use a lightweight ribbon for this technique as my ribbon got bulky. Finally, I embellished it with layered buttons. The sentiment is a rubon from my stash. This card also qualifies for this weeks SSS106 over at the Sweet Stop.

Thank you for visiting and hope you will join us over at DigiDesign challenge blog!


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love the ribbon treatment around the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ruffled ribbon is really an eye-catcher, and the rich colors make for a fabulous Mother's day card! Happy Mother's day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors, the Poppies and the buttons! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a real beauty! Your colors and everything just flows so well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Love the poppies and the coloring... the ruffle is perfect around the main image. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails