Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tulip, You're the Best ~ SNSDC2

It is Friday and we are back with a challenge for you! This week at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge we challenge you to get your inspiration from this picture....it really is fun to work with!
Here, you get a closeup version of my card. I love the dimension of layered
images.
I chose the tulip for my focal image and coloured it with Copics. After cutting out my flower, I popped it up using dimensionals. For the sentiment, I pulled it from the new Father's Day Digi sentiments! One of the things that make me smile is the woodgrain paper that resembles the bench in the picture! I used MME's True Blue papers and coordinated with some Basic Grey to pull my colour scheme together.
To give my card some added texture, I used the tulip frame embossing folder. I pulled it all together with the (marthastewart) seam binding ribbon which I absolutely love! :-)

Now, it's your turn! Join us over at SNSDC and use the linky tool provided at the bottom of the post. Any online gallery posts, make sure you use keyword SNSDC2. Looking forward to your creations!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mary. Great textures and coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous with all the layering and beautiful colors! A true WOW factor card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layering, and I love the blueish panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!! The DP on the background and your coloring are just perfect! Beautiful details too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails