Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Make My World Happy ~ Eau Claire!

Guess what I found in Eau Claire, WI? This darling Pure Innocence stamp set from MyFavouriteThings! How, you might wonder....our family hopped in the silver bullet (our van) heading West to visit my family in Canada just before Easter. After many hours in the vehicle, we stopped for a gadget at a Sam's club...while there, I googled (you know, just checking...ahem!) to see if there were any stamp stores nearby...alas, there was a treasure trove of stores! aackkk!!!
To my delight, I found these cute stamps! I bought this one, called "being cute is what I do" I could've bought them all but I exerted self control. LOL.
                          
I coloured her with my copics as we were whizzing by Chicago on our way home, in an attempt to calm my nerves...I do not like driving through that city and I am never behind the wheel driving through there. I could drive across the Nation but not in Chicago. Why is that.

Using MME's Tickled Pink pp, the coordination makes it super easy to put together. This paper is so cute! I especially love the birdies looking up at her. She is a cutie and this card does make me smile :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails