Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

All about Summer ~ SNSDC7

Summer kicked off on Memorial Day for many but it officially begins on Tuesday according to the Gregorian Calendar we all follow. To help kick Summer into full gear the Sweet n' Sassy Digi Team is challenging you to make a card "All About Summer"
 An image from Peaceful Swans provokes me to think of summer days watching these birds on a pond...ahhh. The serene image produces hope and faith in something bigger than what we actually look at. So I pieced two stamps together to form my sentiment...Embrace Hope from the Encouragement scripture set.
I pulled out my papers from October Afternoon to complete this card, these papers offer fun colour combinations. I coloured my swan with copics and embellished with ribbon, lace and jute topped off with a pearl. The swan is die cut using my spellbinder die labels four. 

As always, please use SweetnSassy digi images for your creations to play along...upload your card over at SNSDC blog and use keyword snsdc7 when uploading to an online gallery. See you all there!!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You've created such a peaceful, serene card with this pretty swan image! I love the ruffled ribbon and jute with those gorgeous pearls! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails