Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Anything but a Card ~ SNSDC5

It is Friday and we are in June already!!! Where does the time go? That means the Digi design team have a new challenge for you...Our theme this week is "anything but a card" We all love options and this one truly gives you that. For my "Anything" project, I made this post-it note chipboard cover. 
                             

I used Fenton Frog for my image! Isn't he cute? He is holding a sign that says "take note" in my handwriting to fit my project. I coloured Fenton with copics and used a variety of Echo Park's Little Boy line of paper.
Here you have a closeup of the darling frog...ackkk!! did I just call him darling?? On paper he looks harmless enough. I love my bind it all when I have the opportunity to use it...I used the wavy MS punch for the bottom layer to similate water.

As always, link your project to the SNSDC blog at the end of the challenge post using the linky tool provided. If you use online galleries use keyword SNSDC5.

Thank you for visiting! I look forward to seeing your creation!! enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. i love this post it note holder...such a sweet image and the colors are beautiful

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Mary! Love the frog image on that post-it note holder. The colors are perfect and the border punch is awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post-it note holder, and I LOVE that you used your own beautiful handwriting on the banner! I love the earthy colors and the way you left Fenton's tootsies spill out of the box! Too cute! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails