Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Father's Day ~SNSDC6

A closeup of this adorable little puppy begging to go fishing! His little fishing hat is complete with hooks and sinkers(?)
He seemed rather fitting for this week's Father's Day Challenge on Sweetn'Sassydigi challenge blog. You can find him here where you will also find sentiments perfect for dad's special day!
I pulled out my Echo Park papers again for this weeks challenge! They are perfect for these masculine cards. For a fun detail, I added this little button with some fine jute. I had to keep myself from adding ribbon here or there. So I settled for this twiny string to hold the little bone. Using another favourite, the spellbinders labels nine was a right fit for this
image. I coloured the puppy using copics :-)
Join us in our challenge over at SNSDC6 and be sure to link your project with the provided linky tool. Play every week this month to qualify for some free digis!!! You must use Sweet'nSassy Images to play along. If you are linking to an online gallery, be sure to use keyword SNSDC6.

3 comments:

  1. The DP you chose for this card is so masculine and colorful at the same time! I love the little bone accent and border of sailboat images, and you've colored this image perfectly! I really like your placement of the sentiment panel too! NJ on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and I love your papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute father's day card! Perfect for the one who loves their best friend :):) I love the little bone button and your wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails