Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I love you Sweetheart Birgitta ~

Isn't she sweet all decked out in Pink and purple :-)
Recently, I fell prey to this little Swiss Birgitta!!! Isn't she darling? I had fun colouring her! I pulled out the sketch from last week SNSDC challenge for this card. I have not been too motivated lately so I thought the sketch would help me along. It only took me five days to finish it. sigh...
Here you have a close up version of the little one...I love her striped leotards! Reminded me of my girls when they were little.

I used Basic Grey for my papers, coloured everything with Copics and cut out the image using spellbinder dies. Embellishment from Michael's dollar bin - cannot beat that!  Have a great rest of the week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails