Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's A SNSDC8 Sketch challenge~

The end of June challenge is this awesome sketch that Sandy created!!! This was super fun to create. Follow this sketch on the SNSDC blog using only Sweetn'Sassy digi images...

~here is the sketch~


















New Creature was my choice this week. I pulled out my favourite bg papers "Indian Summer" and combined them with some punches and embellishments! I layered the butterfly and trailed it with some bling from Prima.
Here you get a closeup version of my card. I bought this MS punch months ago from one of those fashionista stores...and have never used it! wow!! I love it, it's soo..Maxxanista!

As always, upload your creation using the linky tool provided and use keyword SNSDC8 for online galleries.

Enjoy your day and weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is just stunning!! I LOVE the DP and warm colors you used to showcase this beautiful scripture card! Gorgeous butterfly and bling too!
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails