Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th Firecracker ~

We celebrate Independence Day with alot of well wishes and happiness every year!!! Our daughter has a birthday on that day and always room for cake, presents and surprises. This year was no different...I made this card for her special day!

I love the little banner on the top corner...so festive. I took my star punch and cut off the points to create the triangle. Love how it turned out. I paper pieced the dress and added a rhinestone to her sparkler. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how darling!!! I just love how you paper pieced her dress, but that banner is totally cute!! Happy Birthday to your daughter - a day late:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable--happy birthday to your daughter! The banner idea is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails