Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

SNSDC10 ~ Scripture Challenge

Challenge10 already? It seems just a short time ago we were debuting the new blog! Sweet n' Sassy has a great assortment of digi images and Scriptures in the storeOur challenge this week is to use scripture on your card!
I am using Habakkuk 3:18 from the Rejoice in the Lord digi set. This is one of my favourite verses...when hard times press us, commanding our soul to Rejoice in the Lord might be a challenge but it produces faith, love and peace.

This particular card I dedicate in memory of a young girl (childhood friend of my youngest daughter) who died recently in a car accident. She had just graduated, loved the Lord and ready for what God had for her next...In a moment of weakness, I cry "why?" and then I remember, YET I will praise HIM. Please join me as I pray for her family.

As always, Please use only SNSDigi images...upload your card using the linky tool provided on the challenge Blog. Use keyword SNSDC10 when uploading to online galleries.

Thank you for joining in the fun! Share your heart and prayer through these inspirational digis.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card and a great reminder! I really like all the layers and the colors you chose. May the Lord comfort your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails