Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

SNSDC12 ~ Sympathy

Happy Friday! Isn't Rhubarb just the sweetest little bear? I love the wave he has created in his arrival over at Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! This image suited me for the challenge this week. Use any digi images from SNSS create a sympathy card.
I recently picked up some papers (in Canada) that have been eluding me everywhere else. I was thrilled with the colour combo, fit Rhubarb perfectly. I trimmed my card with this ruffled trim and used my new spellbinder die I ordered from a local LSS. He is a darling!

Lastly, please use only SNSS images when you play along, upload your card to the SNSDC blog using the linky tool provided at the end of the post. Any online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC12. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Have a great day and stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, these papers really are pretty! I love the rich tones, and the way you colored Rhubarb is amazing! I had to smile when I saw your card today. Yesterday I made a card for an upcoming challenge and layered the sentiment with the same punches you used here! GMTA :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails