Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Framed photo de Famille ~

At Valley Forge's CK Convention, I came upon a stand that was attracting alot of customers! I joined in the look-see and was totally taken with these plastic templates, so ingenious...nothing electronic or computer generated, Just "Shear" creativity! Kiwi Lane Designs in their ingenious created these templates that frame your photos in a beautiful completed look.
Here is my finished layout...I took coordinated MME papers and began to piece my layout and embellished with the flower templates. The 12x12templates interlock so you only need to make  one cut...then you always end up with a straight edge on the remainder. I am sure that is clear as mud, right? check out their videos here on their Facebook page.  I love how it turned out. I added some bling and used a prima flower to complete the centre of my embellishment.

I made this for our exchange student from a few years ago. Virginie has adopted us as her American famille since she was 14. We have kept in touch over the years and she has been visiting America the last few weeks and we will have a reunion this weekend!!! I am so excited to see her. In addition to her favourie Hershey candies I plan to give her this current photo de famille.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails