Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Many Blessings - SNSDC16

Blessings on the Senior Year 2011-2012!!! Seems like yesterday, she was just a baby and a few short years later she graduated from K-5. I made this card in honour of my DD who will graduate this year from her high school career. There is an excitement as she enters this scholastic year which begins next week.
Our challenge to you is to create a "Back to School" card! The only requirement is that you use Sweetn'Sassy digi images. There are alot of options to pick from...alot of new designs and fun images to work with!
I chose Olivia for my challenge card. I coloured her with my copics, cut her out with my circle cutter. I made my scallop rectangle with my punches and combined a die cut for Olivia to sit on a branch waving her pending diploma:-)

Sweet 'n Sassy is live on Splitcoaststampers!!! What an exciting party we had as we kicked off with the unveiling of new images and stamps! Don't forget to use Keyword SNSDC16 when uploading to online galleries.

Have fun back to school shopping stamping. heehehe...

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is just adorable! I love that little owl holding a diploma! Great colors and design!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card for the challenge Mary!! I love those designer papers and the branch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails