Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sew Lacy Amazing Cocoa ~ SNSDC15

It is Friday and we are challenging you to use lace on your creation. I used the adorable Sew Happy Cocoa for my card. The sentiment is from this set Sew Many Greetings I pulled out papers from K&Co and created a ruffle strip and layered it on my vintage lace that I also ruffled. I love how it turned out.
I coloured cocoa using my copics, cut the image out with my circle cutter and mounted him on spellbinder die. The buttons are from my collection.

Create a card using only SNSS digi images and upload it to the challenge blog using the linky tool provided. Any online galleries please use Keyword SNSDC15

Happy Friday and let us see your creations using lace on your card!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I clicked over from the SNSS blog post to see it up close. I love the ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO pretty!! Er, maybe I should say it's SEW pretty :)
    I love how you embossed that gorgeous DP and made the folded border! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....this is so beautiful Mary!! The image is so cute and I love how you designed the border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this card makes me envious!! I love the colors and the papers you chose...the embellishments are just the added extra element! Gotta love the image too! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails