Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

True Friend ~ SNSDC14

This weeks challenge theme centres on Friendship ~ to honour the special people in our lives that add so much to daily living. The encouraging words, support, laughter, trust and humility to challenge us when needed...I love and cherish each one. Why not create a card for such a one in your life? I would spend days making cards if I would attempt to honour each friend...So that said, In honour of friends who bring joy, laughter and blessing to my life, I made this card.
I chose the poppies image for my card, coloured in using copics, die cut the image with my spellbinder die labels four. The sentiment is cut out using two different SU punches and inked on the edges to bring some definition.

Come on over to the SNSDC blog and link your creation using the tool provided at the end of the post. We would love to have you play along with us. Just remember to use only SNSDigi images.

Any online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC14. Looking forward to seeing your cards! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails