Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Your Favourite Colour ~ SNSDC17

You pick your favourite colour combo and let us see your creations! I chose these papers and colours from a K&Co. paper pad by Tim Coffey...love the deep rich colour palette and made me think of coffee ;-) I embossed the background with the vintage EF and die cut Rhubarb with Spellbinder dies.
Here you get a closer view of Rhubarb holding his cup of joe...mmm, good. I pulled the sentiment from Cocoa's Latte set. I embellished the circle with some dew drops.

Any online galleries, please use SNSDC17 as your keyword. Upload your creations to the digi blog and you will be eligible to win at the end of the month...A sweet change for the challenges, you may now use ANY digi images for the challenges.

Looking forward to your creations! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Mary, this is so pretty! The colors are so rich and I love the embossed background! Wanna sip a cup of coffee for myself now :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Mary! I love the rich color tones and embossing on this beauty! It really does remind me of coffee too! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails