Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Border Punches ~ SNSDC21

Happy Friday!!! Today we are featuring border punches on the challenge blog! Use any border punch on your digi card and upload it to SNSdigiblog using the linky tool provided. There are so many punches out there I am excited to see everyone's creations!
I chose Rhubarb picking apples for my card. Isn't he just so cute? For the challenge, I used a MS punch to mimic a fence row. Rhubarb is coloured using copics and the sentiment is punched out using SU punches.

As always, make sure to use keywords SNSDC21 when uploading to online galleries.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, love how you used the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Mary!! The crepe card is super fun! I love the design of the border punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails