Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration Challenge ~ SNSDC20

It is Friday!!! How quick another week goes by...Today we have a fun challenge for you! The colours, fun items and the expression of this girl gives alot of freedom to create your card! How about it? My colours did not photograph as bold as the colours in la photo however I was aiming for the aqua colour, which I used on the Cookie teacup. So cute. 

Here you have a closeup of my rolled flowers with the pearl centres...Love making those. I used labels nine to cut out my image and combined it with some of MME yummy papers.

A fun change to SNSDC...you may now use any Digi images for your cards. Chances of winning the free digis at the end of the month are greater if you use Sweetn'Sassy's digis on your creations. Read the rules on the challenge blog. Use the linky tool provided at the end of the post after you view the design team creations. Any online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC20.

Thank you and have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. super cute love the rolled flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love that image and especially those festive papers you used! I love those rolled flowers you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet and cute Mary!! I love the background papers and little rose embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails