Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sports theme ~ SNSDC19

Phillies Baseball is where it's at around here! I pulled out a previously coloured Cocoa I had smudged to create my card. I cut off a sentiment from the digi father's day sentiments for my tag. Will the Phillies be the World's Best this year? My husband is always hopeful.
I embossed my background paper with the harlequin CB folder and made a faux banner with coordinating paper. I used stitched ribbon to create a feel of stitching on gloves. The cute buttons were from a stash of odds and ends ;-)

Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge. You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do! Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tool feature at the Sweet'nSassy digi blog When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC19.

Have fun creating your card ~ enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Too cute-where did you get the brads???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is super fantastic Mary!! I love the baseball elements! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful sports card Mary! I love the banner topper with ribbon, and of course nothing is cuter than Cocoa :) The Phils won their double-header today, so they're on their way to another playoff series. I'm a big Phillies phan too (especially Cliff Lee)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails