Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

White on White ~ SNSDC18

Absolutely love these cone flowers! There is always an abundance growing in my front flower garden. They are beautiful! Aptly named Coneflowers and butterfly this image is as stunning and realistic as it appears. Our Challenge this week is to use White on White background. I love this challenge!

To create my card, I layered textured white layers and topped it off with my coloured image of the coneflowers. I used copics to colour my image and cut it out using spellbinders labels 9. I chose two embossing folders to give the illusion of barn siding with flowers growing on the side...my mind can run I know.

Show us your creation when you link your card on the tool provided over at the SNSDC blog any online galleries please use keyword SNSDC18. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with all the embossing texture and the way you colored these images! SO pretty!
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Mary! I love the cut out embossed flowers and embossed BG! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card Mary. I love the white. Makes it look so elegant. The dry embossing looks soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely design! The white on white is so pretty - great embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails