Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Get in Shape ~ SNSDC25

Getting in Shape seems to be the message of the hour for me...body pump, aquatics etc...but in the world of papercrafting anything can fly! Even a yummy cake with chocolate frosting!!!  Our challenge to you from the Digi Team is to make a shaped card, c'mon put on your thinking caps!

I pulled out a new Cheery Lynn Die that SNSS carries in their store! I love the authentic doily look/feel and why not centre a large piece of Cocoa's birthday cake on it? I was blessed with another birthday this week but no cake, beer bread with almond butter topped with a banana did it for me - LOL!

Here's a closeup view of the cake. I coloured this with copics and found papers that my heart desired and pulled it together with the yummy May Arts ribbon. Pearled the centre and voila!

As always, you can use any digi image, link it to the blog and any online galleries need to use keyword SNSDC25.

Have a great weekend! It sure feels like Fall in PA these days!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Mary, and I LOVE that doily die!! The ribbon and pearls finished this one off perfectly! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Mary. Circle shape is my favorite! The doily looks great and sweet Cocoa is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails