Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

It is Harvest Time ~ SNSDC26

Happy Friday! Fall is here, or was it? Snow is in the forecast for SEPA. I haven't even wrapped my brain around cool crisp days, caramel apples, outdoor fire rings. Either case, I LOVE this new Cocoa digi from SNSS! Every year around this time, we gather in my kitchen and create caramel apples and we have fond memories...

Create a card around a Harvest Theme (use fruit or vegetables in your creation) using any digital image, share it with us by linking it to the tool provided here. Any online galleries please use keyword SNSDC26
Cocoa is coloured with Copics.  I used Basic Grey dp and pulled the colours to create my pallete. Adding an organdy bow to the project was the perfect ending.

Have a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Happy Harvest!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable with that luscious looking candy apple! Wishing you a warm weekend with the S word in the forecast - can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and the caramel apple looks so yummy! The colors and papers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I just love the warm colors! I hope you're making one of those Carmel apples for me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTE!!! I really love how cute this turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails