Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

SNSDC24 ~ Recipe Challenge

Another Happy Friday!!! Our Challenge this week is to create a card using Black, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments...Here is my interpretation using this weeks sketch from SCS. I chose Get Well Cocoa for my main image...isn't he adorable?

Cocoa is coloured using Copics and I pulled out my BG Capella paper pad for my designer paper and embellished with buttons from my stash. The sentiment is punched out with designer label SU punch.
As always, link your projects using any digi image to the linky tool provided at the SNSdigi blog. Any online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC24.
Thank you for playing along! Go check out what the other DT's have created. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colors and dp's you used for this adorable get well card! I love how Cocoa's ear and tail are out of the oval - it's just a super cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful Mary! I don't mind to get sick if I can receive a card like this, lol! I love the image extended from the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails