Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cup of Cocoa ~ Snowman Soup

Adorable little snowmen win my heart everytime!!! This particular snowman was just released earlier this month and I coloured him immediately to use in a monocromatic challenge I never submitted. I realized I like the red candy cane too much :-) He can be paired with a cute snowman soup poem also released along with other new digi images, clear stamps, dies and paper!!! 

stamps: snowman soup digi, snowman soup poem digi
Paper: basic grey, kraft cardstock
Inks: copics, memento, colourbox chalk ink
embellishment: ribbon, pearls
You will notice that I only used a portion of the poem...when it was time to put this all together, the poem could not be found anywhere! When I finally found it, I had already gone ahead to finish the card. So, I pulled out my oval punch and used a portion of it to give it the room and adorable dignity it deserves. 

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to swing by the Sweet'nSassy store, Korin and Dan have a sweet deal for every $25 gift certificate purchase!

3 comments:

  1. Mary, your card is SOOO adorable. I love how you use just part of the poem too! Great Idea!!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SWEET Mary. Love the cute image and the pretty papers. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails