Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet News and a Sweet Peek ~

I have been invited to join the Sweet n' Sassy Design Divas! I am so honoured and delighted to work with all these talented girls. They have all welcomed me and I look forward to working with each one. Thank you especially to Korin :-) Thank you also to the talented SNSdigi team for a wonderful DT experience! I will miss you all.

And now....I am jumping right in with today's sweet peek. Called God's Purpose.
Be on the lookout for the winter release party this week on Nov.3rd on the Splitcoast member forum.

There are alot of exciting things happening this month at SNSS! Sweet n' Sassy is turning four next week, so that calls for a Partay! Along with this month's release, there will be a Birthday bloghop with lots of chances to win prizes!

Come back to check out the details.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mary - it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SNSS Mary. Looking forward to working with you. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails