Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Away in a Manger ~

This stamp set caught my eye when it was released and I finally inked it up to make this card. The image has a nostalgic feel and the choice to keep it in brown tones made it an easy cardI played along with Taylor's Inspiration challenge here. Join in the fun!
The warm and cozy feel of the inpiration photo made me think of the set Away in a Manger with the barn siding and the light rays above the baby.

here's a closeup version
Stamps: Away in a Manger
Paper: cosmo cricket, SU early espresso
Inks: Versafine 
Accessories: pearls, SNSS dies, seam binding ribbon, Su punch 

3 comments:

  1. congrats, you won the drawing on my blog! Please email me your name and address so I can get some yummy Zva Goodies out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mary. That image is just precious and I love the circles. Such a neat look. Wishing you and your family a Peaceful and Blessed Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello can you please resend me your address!! SO SORRY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails