Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Golden Itty Bittie Christmas ~ VSN


SNSS1VSN3 ~ Add some Gold
Stamps: Christmas Itty Bitties
Inks: Memento, Copics
Papers: Basic Grey, Gold Foil, SU CS
Accessories: Spellbinder dies, buttons, SU embossing folder
Love these little pieces of Christmas Cheer! I am not usually into small images to colour but these are so darling, I enjoyed piecing them into a square to fit into the fleur de lis die. It created a festive look with the paper ribbon band.

I love Basic Grey - hands down! I love the festive little packages that fit the card so well. I added gold snowflake buttons to meet my third VSN challenge and layered these itty bitties on gold foil sticker paper.


Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Spellbinders die as your base for these adorable images! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Mary...love that DP, the colors, and the embossing on the background! I always forget about putting smaller images together like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails