Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

How about some Christmas light ~

stamps: Christmas light set
Inks: copics, memento ink
Dies: lacy eyelet border die, cheery lynn doily
accessories: ribbon, pearls, embossing folder
Hi everyone! Last weekend, I took some time to play along the SNSS VSN on the company forum. This was my first card I submitted. The challenge was to make a white on white card ~ the only colours were to be on the image you featured. etc.

I love this Christmas light set and the matching die! I don't use it enough. The dies are also very nice to work with to bring texture and dimension to any project you are working on. Love the new die set that SNSS carries called Lacey eyelet border dies.

I have other cards to show you but my blogger is loading them sideways!! ugh! I haven't figured out how to fix it. That would be me, being clueless. And yes, they are turned the right way on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails