Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Love from Cocoa ~

Stamp: Love from Cocoa
Paper: MME, Kraft CS
Inks: Memento, Copics, chalk inks
accessories: SU embossing folder, ribbon, spellbinder dies
sentiment: handwritten
Happy Friday everyone!! This whole month, we are featuring the adorable Cocoa! For my card, I pulled out Love from Cocoa set since I didn't have any Christmas images of Cocoa to fit the season. One of the things I love about papercrafting is we can always improvise...It is one of the highlights of creating! right?

I coloured Cocoa with my copics and cut him out using my coluzzle circle cutter (Yes, I am old school) Then I mounted that circle onto the spellbinder die. I love that Cocoa's letter is outside the circle.

I hand wrote Cocoa's message to Santa...we all know he's been good all year. I pulled out MME paper pad with Santa peeking from the side! I loved the twinkle in his eye and thought Cocoa's message would be perfect. 

Thank you for visiting me! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails