Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

We are Crazy4Cocoa ~

Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Crazy 4 Cocoa blog hop!  We all adore Cocoa and thought it would be fun to showcase him all month long. Today, as part of the fun, the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Divas have joined together with a few of the talented Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge ladies to bring a great Cocoa Mouse blog hop to you!  Make sure you've got your warm drink and some chocolate...let's get ready to hop!


Stamps: Cocoa's Mittens
Inks: Copics, Memento
papers: MME, SU cs
Accessories: ribbon, SU Punches, Spellbinder

If you have come from Kim's paperie petals you are where you need to be. If you happened here, join us and be sure to begin at Sweetn'Sassy stamps...

For my first card, I chose Cocoa's Mittens and paper pieced the image using MME paper pad. I cut out the image using the Eyelet Squares die and layered dp onto the snowflake embossed base. I tied it all together using American Crafts ribbon. 

Stamps: Cup of Cocoa
Inks: Copics, Memento
Papers: MME, Kraft CS
Accessories: Baker's Twine, button, Spellbinder dies, SU punch
For my second card, I used the adorable Cup of Cocoa set. I coloured the whole cup and then added the white snowflakes using my Inkssentials opaque white pen. I cut Cocoa out using another spellbinder die. To bring the colours together, I pulled out my baker's twine, they are so much fun to use.

Hop on over to Stephanie Wright's blog and see what she has created for us!Here is the whole list of design team members hopping along today:

Mary Faus   ~ You are here ~

 

But wait...there's MORE!!!  We want YOU to hop along with us!  All you have to do is make a card or project featuring Cocoa Mouse and add your direct link to our linky tool on the SnSS Blog or the tool provided at the bottom of this post.  One participant (drawn at random) will win their choice of ONE free Cocoa Mouse clear stamp set or FOUR free Cocoa Mouse digis!  You have until Saturday, December 17 at 11:30 PM EST to add your direct link...go get stamping!

Don't forget, during the month of December we really are Crazy 4 Cocoa.  The entire line of Cocoa Mouse clear stamp sets and digi images are 10% off


Enjoy your hop! 


15 comments:

  1. Wow! Two very pretty cards! I love the papers you used for your backgrounds and then the way you papep pieced the mittens to match your papers. I love the details of the ribbon, twine and buttons with your pretty dies! SO CUTE...BOTH of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his paper-pieced mittens. And the fun nesties he is stamped on adds to the whimsical touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this are fantastic! I love your paper piecing, color combos, and card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..both cards are adorable, Mary! Love the paper piecing, the colors, DP, and all your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are fabulous but I have to say, I love how you added the snowflakes to the cocoa cup! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper pieced mittens are just adorable, and I love the colorful papers on the first card! For card #2, Cocoa looks right at home in his cup! Beautiful twine accent and great design!!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, what an eye for fabulous dp's and color combo's - both cards are so pretty and showcase Cocoa beautifully! Love those paper pieced mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet cards Mary. Love the paper-pieced mittens. The polka-dot paper looks great! Cup of Cocoa is just the cutest. Love the twine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, Mary. I love your designs and the dps you used.
    I am following your blog now.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are sensational! I love the way you've showcased Cocoa! Lovely sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary both cards are so adorable - love the colors and layouts of both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary, these cards are sooo cute! I love how you showcased each image and your papers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WowZers, Such a lovely card's. STUNNING!
    Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us today. Happy Holidays :-)
    Scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@Comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these cards are darling, but I especially like the twine and the designer papers on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are so sweet!! I love the paper pieced mittens for the first card! Your coloring of the second card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails